Saturday, August 29, 2009

In search of myself.... My Life!!!!!!

Somehow since past few days I have this feeling that I have lost myself somewhere ...

Though nothing much have changed in my life, but seems that life
has become so monotonous and busy that i have forgotten myself in the busy schedule...............

I remember those days when i used to just think about my happinness.. whatever made me happy and contended, i just did it................. i miss my childhood, my school days... those were even hectic days but they were far away from the maddening mental pressures and tensions...

I wish to have them back.... I wish to have my life....

A life full of dreams and desires....

A life full of craziness and excitement...


I don't wish to burn my head under the heap load of office tasks..

neither do i wish to spend my life fulfilling everyone else's expectation..


i want to live for myself again......

want to pamper myself to core.... i love the person i was and i completely hate the person i am today..........................


but i knw.. life is still ON and I do have time to live it on my own terms :)

and then again i have a set of true friends and ofcourse my family to back me up in all my deeds..

:) :) :)

I need to have peace with my innerself... and i feel good after writing it all down... :)

I wish to start a new day ... I wish to begin a new life... My Life!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment